posted by Emil at 5:25 下午
Uncle Emil, please see DSC01943的大合照, 你個仔被人暗中搔腳板底!!!
By tamtam, at 4/2/11 18:52
not me
By ho, at 4/2/11 20:35
But 搔腳板底 這一招seems to be quite effective wor!!!YW乖乖就範呀!大小友明年繼續擔當此重要任務吧!
By 匿名, at 5/2/11 16:33
Thanks for treating us a big good meal!懷念!Yummy!
By 匿名, at 7/2/11 17:18
I like the apple vinegar & salad.Emil, can you send the higher resolution copy of group photo: DSC01943 to me, dont know why I can only download 912 x 606 像素, it's rather too low to print out.Thanks!
By tamtam, at 11/2/11 16:55
發佈留言 << Home
祐維、殷語、卓琳及忠誠 温暖和幸福的家! (Upgraded to 2.0 since 01 Dec 2008)
5 Comments:
Uncle Emil, please see DSC01943的大合照, 你個仔被人暗中搔腳板底!!!
By
tamtam, at 4/2/11 18:52
not me
By
ho, at 4/2/11 20:35
But 搔腳板底 這一招seems to be quite effective wor!!!
YW乖乖就範呀!
大小友明年繼續擔當此重要任務吧!
By
匿名, at 5/2/11 16:33
Thanks for treating us a big good meal!
懷念!Yummy!
By
匿名, at 7/2/11 17:18
I like the apple vinegar & salad.
Emil, can you send the higher resolution copy of group photo: DSC01943 to me, dont know why I can only download 912 x 606 像素, it's rather too low to print out.
Thanks!
By
tamtam, at 11/2/11 16:55
發佈留言
<< Home