posted by Emil at 5:17 下午
YW does good in drawing and I like :The cover - Big windNo.16 - Style like Vincent Van GoghNo.21 - Sundown
By Jo Leung, at 5/8/11 13:06
真有畫畫的天分!
By Lau Nga Kiu, at 6/8/11 12:40
YW is gifted in art! I love many drawings in this collection! The angry lion is eye catching. The boy with 2 dogs for a walk is full of motion. There are so many good work. It's good that daddy keep this ablum for YW!
By 匿名, at 6/8/11 13:23
I like No. 20 大風吹 !
By tamtam, at 8/8/11 10:58
發佈留言 << Home
祐維、殷語、卓琳及忠誠 温暖和幸福的家! (Upgraded to 2.0 since 01 Dec 2008)
4 Comments:
YW does good in drawing and I like :
The cover - Big wind
No.16 - Style like Vincent Van Gogh
No.21 - Sundown
By
Jo Leung, at 5/8/11 13:06
真有畫畫的天分!
By
Lau Nga Kiu, at 6/8/11 12:40
YW is gifted in art! I love many drawings in this collection! The angry lion is eye catching. The boy with 2 dogs for a walk is full of motion. There are so many good work. It's good that daddy keep this ablum for YW!
By
匿名, at 6/8/11 13:23
I like No. 20 大風吹 !
By
tamtam, at 8/8/11 10:58
發佈留言
<< Home